Leasing Provides a Great Opportunity
The Bed Bug Heat Doctor Prevsol bed bug heaters kill bed bugs fast! And now you can get one almost as fast using our convenient lease program with low payments.
Lease your new bed bug heater with these simple steps:
- Select the bed bug heater that suits your needs. See all the bed bug heater packages here.
- Click the leasing button next to the heater of your choice.
- Fill out the leasing form and hit “Send by Email” or download and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your form will go to POS Credit Corporation (PCC)* for review and follow up.
Needed equipment can be acquired without depleting capital which may be needed for other business purposes. Obtain productive assets that earn your business profit when internal capital for purchasing equipment is not available.
The newest “innovation” does not stay new for long. Leasing gives you the ability to upgrade or add equipment when your business demands the latest technology or whenever your needs change.
New Line of Credit
A lease can be viewed as another line of credit that does not impact a company’s existing bank credit arrangements. Preserves existing bank lines while creating a new credit source.
Lease payments are fixed at the beginning of the lease for the entire term. Fluctuations in interest rates have no impact. Budget and cash flow planning are, therefore, made easier.
100% Financing – Total Solution Financing
With PCC you can finance up to 100% of your equipment cost in addition to soft costs such as maintenance, software, services, installation, training, cabling, etc.
Benefit from Tax and Accounting Considerations
Purchases are made with after-tax dollars. Your lease payments are usually considered a pretax business expense and, as such, may reduce your taxes. Leasing may allow you to take advantage of off-balance sheet accounting which can have a positive effect on your bottom line (as always you should consult your tax advisor).
Flexibility – Structure payments to fit your budget
- Traditional Payment Plans: A set monthly payment for the lease term that you choose: 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60-month terms are available.
- Alternative payment plans can also be created to meet your needs.
For complete information on financing with PCC contact Angela Cash at 888-233-4692, email@example.com.
* PCC is a third-party company which conducts credit reviews, authorizes, and finances leases. Bed Bug Heat Doctor/Prevsol does not lease or finance bed bug heaters. If you would like to purchase a bed bug heater, click the buy button on the bed bug heater of your choice for direct payment.
** Total Cost = (Equipment, Labor, Shipping, etc…). Effective January 1, 2016, Rates Subject to Change. Monthly Payments may be subject to state and local state tax. Monthly Payments are subject to credit review. Monthly Payments are estimates only and are based on standard rates. $1.00 Purchase Option at end of term. Minimum 3 years time in business, under 3 years time in business contact Michael Noville, 315-233-4020, for monthly payments.