Parents would normally be a little alarmed if a hitchhiker is dropped off at their child’s school. This actually happens more often than is reported by the local news or press. The truth of the matter is that bed bugs often hitchhike to school on a backpack, hoodie, or sports jersey.
Nap pads & sleeping mats, cubbies & bins, desks & lockers are all places that the dangerous hitchhikers love to hang out.
Protect your students, parents, faculty, and staff from bed bugs by calling us today. Let us educate you on the most efficient solution for eradicating hitchhiking bed bugs at your school or learning center.
Designed for rooms up to 400 square feet. Operates on: (6) 110-volt/20-amp circuits.
Pest Control and Hotels
- Built-in fan
- Thermostat controlled
- Luggage handle and wheels
- Built and designed in the USA
- 31,936 BTU
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Dimensions: 19”x11”x17”
- (1) BK-10L unit
- (1) 15’ 110-volt extension cord
- (1) 25’ 110-volt extension cord
- (2) 50’ 110-volt extension cords
- (2) 100’ 110-volt extension cords
- (1) High-Temperature fan
- (1) Infrared temperature gun
- (1) Instruction card
- (1) Instruction DVD
- (2) Sprinkler head covers
- (1) Year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor
- (2) Year manufacturer warranty on resistors
- Shipping in the contiguous US is included in the warranty
The Sleeptight 800 Series heaters are designed to roll right into the infested area. Their compact size readily transports through small elevators and narrow hallways. Using less than 3.5 amps, the Sleeptight 800 Series plugs into a single 110/120 VAC outlet and provides up to 80,000 BTU/HR of heat capacity. The Sleeptight 800 Series utilizes standard 20 pound propane tanks, the same tanks used on home BBQ grills. This high heat capacity, equal to 23.4 kW of comparable electric heaters, allows the Sleeptight 800 Series to quickly raise the temperature to treat areas up to approximately 1000 square feet. Digital temperature controls make setting the target temperature simple and safe. Automatic operation allows the system to hold the desired treatment temperature range in the infested area. Effective heat treatments can be completed in as little as 4 hours for smaller spaces and 8 hours for larger 2-bedroom units.
The Sleeptight 800 provides a compact, mobile design for maneuvering in stairwells, over curbs and tight hallways. This system transports easily and has minimal footprint. It is the ideal choice for applications where maximum mobility is needed. It is perfect for pest control operators and property managers that face variability in dwelling types and transport equipment often. This system is designed to bring air in one side and discharge the heated air out the other three sides for even temperature distribution.
The Sleeptight 800 Series heaters utilize the same proven burner technology found in millions of commercial gas appliances around the world. This technology provides high heat capacity to quickly treat the infested area. The systems have built-in temperature, airflow, and flame monitoring. Continuous Carbon Monoxide monitoring provides fast system shut down in the event of elevated CO levels in the treatment area.
- Setup and produce heat in as little as 5 minutes
- 30-60 minutes to achieve target temperature in a typical treatment area
- 4-6 hours or less total treatment time for up to 1000 square feet during summertime conditions and 800 square feet in winter
- No cumbersome ductwork or circuit splitters required
- No direct outdoor access necessary
- Uses single 110/120 VAC outlet for operation
- Transports easily to treatment areas by a single operator
- Easily moves in elevators, narrow hallways, and stairways
- Designed to roll right into the treatment area
- Equipment requires minimal operator training
- 11 hours of continuous operation on two standard 20 pound propane tanks
- OMNI certified to ANSI Z83.7 for US and Canada
- System uses digital thermostat to maintain desired target temperature
- Proven combustion technology
- Multiple integrated safety sensors
- Continuous CO and temperature monitoring
- Integral fresh air makeup system
- Kills all stages of bed bugs in one fast treatment using no harmful chemicals
- Designed to operate in the treatment space
- High heat capacity using a single 120VAC outlet
- No searching for multiple electrical circuits
- No need for extension cords running everywhere
- No cumbersome ductwork
- Immediate occupancy after treatment
- Treat furniture and belongings in place
NAICS: 325612, 333413, 333415, 335210, 424690, 561710
PSC/FSC: 4520, 4460
Certifications: CSA Approval Available
Socio-Economic Status: Small Business