On-Site Bed Bug Remediation Training
Pest Heat TPE-500 Propane Heat System Training
The Pest Heat TPE-500 Propane Heat System on-site training will cover job sizing, labor requirements, equipment requirements, price estimating, risk management, setup, propane safety, equipment operation, job oversight, computer and detection monitoring, and completion of the treatment.
Pest Heat TPE-500 training is run by training professional, Vincent LaMantia. Vincent’s vast knowledge and experience makes him excellent at training even the most inexperienced pest control operator to be proficient in the propane heat process. He is excellent at tailoring the training for those who have more experience, starting from your current knowledge to help you understand the TPE heat equipment and process without repetitive teaching. Vincent is skilled in tailoring the training experience to each situation.
Vincent has the following experience:
- 8 years of experience with Orkin Pest Control in Residential and Commercial Sales.
- 16 years of experience with Pest Heat/Sunbelt Rentals in sales and training of patented propane and electric bed bug/insect packages for pest eradication utilizing heat.
- During Vincent’s 16 years with Pest Heat, he has trained over 150 small and large pest control companies and over 50 housing authorities, overnight camps, and private individuals.
- Vincent has been a member and attendee of the NAHRO, the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials, for over 12 years.
- He is also a member of NWPCA, the National Wood Pallet and Container Association. He handled sales and training of heat systems to pallet companies for pest eradication in pallets.
- Vincent attends Pest World each year.
- He has attended regional housing authority conferences throughout the country, some of which included: CCHRO (Carolina Council of Housing Redevelopment and Codes Officials), OHAC (Ohio Housing Authority Conference), PPMA (Pennsylvania Pest Management Association), and Delaware Short Course among others
- Vincent has a bachelors in education from Slippery Rock University.
Heat Remediation Training
We also offer training on our other heat equipment including electric bed bug heaters, the Sleeptight 800 Propane Heaters, and the BK10-480B Bed Bug Heater which is a replacement for the Thermal Remediation EBB-460V Heater and works in conjunction with Thermal Remediation TempAir 480-volt generator and cabling systems.
Additional heat trainings are run by training professional, Jeff Zimmerman. Jeff is the owner and operator of Bed Bug Heat Doctor/Prevsol. He has been working as a pest control professional since 1993. Jeff’s hands-on experience with heat treatments in hotels, motels, camps, apartments, and many other facilities makes him excellent at training teams to run heat equipment and effectively eliminate bed bugs. He has facilitated training with the top pest control company in the United States.
Jeff has the following experience:
- Jeff designed many of the electric heaters that are sold by Bed Bug Heat Doctor/Prevsol.
- 2 years of experience working for Terminix Pest Control.
- 7 years of experience with Orkin Pest Control.
- Jeff has owned and operated Bed Bug Heat Doctor/Prevsol for 10 years.
- Owned and operated his own pest control companies for over 16 years combined.
- Over 30 years in the pest control industry.
- Jeff attended college for education at the University of South Florida.
- Jeff has attended hundreds of trade shows for hospitality, pest control, camps, housing authorities, and shelters.
- Has attended Pest World as both an exhibitor and attendee.
- He has heat treated over 5,000 hotels rooms and over 5 million square feet.
- Jeff has worked with the Housing Development Department with the State of Michigan to teach a class.
- He has given training seminars with Red Lion Hotels, Christian Camp & Conference Association, American Camp Association, ACUHO-I, Citygate Network, as well as several large homeless shelters & rescue missions.
If you have questions about any of our training options, call 844.364.3281 to discuss your needs personalized training options for your company.