Planes, Trains, and Automobiles – Public transportation is a great way to combat gridlock, reduce greenhouse emissions, and navigate a city while on business. Unfortunately, the seats and interior of these vehicles have numerous nooks and crannies in which bed bugs can hide. When a passenger sits down, the bed bugs can sneak out of hiding and attach themselves to clothing and personal items.
Once a passenger learns that the bed bugs in their house were picked up on the public transport … they will vow to never again ride the bus, taxi, tram, or metro.
Contact us today to see what the best solution would be for you – keeping customer comfort and confidence at an all-time high for your transportation system.
- Built-in fan
- Thermostat controlled
- Luggage handle and wheels
- Built and designed in the USA
- 19,654 BTU
- Weight: 24.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 19”x11”x17”
- (1) BBHD-Pro 7 unit
- (1) 15’ 110-volt extension cord
- (1) 25’ 110-volt extension cord
- (2) 50’ 110-volt extension cords
- (1) Infrared temperature gun
- (1) Instruction card
- (1) Instruction DVD
- (2) Sprinkler head covers
- (1) Year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor
- (2) Year manufacturer warranty on resistors
- Shipping in the contiguous US is included in the warranty