New Bed Bug Heater for the Hospitality Industry
Bed Bug Heating Solution Designed for Hotel Rooms with 220/20 amp PTAC Units (Entire Package)
- Dimensions: 19.25”x10.5”x17.5”
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- 26,205 BTU’s
- Rooms up to 350 square feet
- Power: (1) 220/20 amp PTAC circuits and (2) 110-volt circuits
- Treatment time: 8-10 Hours
- 18 Months Full Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 Months Resistor Warranty
- (1) BBHD-8 Heater
- (1) 15′ 110 Volt Extension Cord
- (3) 50′ 110 Volt Extension Cord
- (1) 20′ 220/20 Amp Extension Cord
- (2) Sprinkler Head Covers
- (1) Infrared Heat Temperature Gun
- (1) Instruction Card
- (1) Instructional DVD
The system comes in two boxes.
The BBHD-8 is our newest model for the Hospitality Industry. It is perfect for hotels with rooms at 350 square feet or less! It has a suitcase handle and wheels for easy transportation. The heater temperature is set at 140 degrees and will not damage any electronics or FF&E. Bed bugs die at 111 degrees and their eggs die at 117 degrees. Our heater will bring the temperature of the room to at least 125 degrees in all the cracks and crevices of the room. An instruction card and video are included as part of the package. This heater is ideal for the property maintenance staff or for the Pest Control Operator to use in hotels.
Why customers love it:
The BBHD-8 is the most efficient model on the market for the DIY to kill bed bugs in any hotel/motel room. It’s by far the easiest to set up and get the job done. A few simple steps for set up and you will be on your way to a bed bug-free room! Thousands of dollars can be saved by using this DIY system. Owning the system means you can treat a room immediately and have it back in service the same day with no lost revenue. For a Pest Control Operator, the heater can be placed in a room in the morning and you can go on with your daily service, come back at the end of the 8-10 hours and move it to another room. Not only is it designed in the USA, but it is manufactured in the USA too!
Features, Advantages, and Benefits:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Green Technology – chemical free
- Easy to set-up and short treatment time
- Easy to transport from room to room
How Effective is heat in treating bed bugs?
Heat is the only 100% effective treatment in killing bed bugs. Bed bugs die at 111 degrees and their eggs die at 117 degrees. 7 of the 12 species of bed bugs are either immune or becoming immune to the chemicals used in treatments.